(intro) A D F D F Bb E (x4)
A D F D
Well I’ve got a dead leg from kicking myself
F Bb E
For letting our friendship fade away
A D F D
Aloysius Umbongo N’Danga O’Reilly
F Bb E
Is hot on my heels with calamity powder.
A D F D
I saw you in Hoylake, edgy as ever
F Bb E
Up on the red rocks a-whooping and a-hollering
A D F D
Six civic dignitaries – idiots all
F Bb E
Heading out to Hilbre: I wouldn’t go that way.
A D F D
Dickheads in quicksand an hour from now
F Bb E
I should have a word but I’ve not had me dinner
A D F D
A place on the promenade’s got what I need
F Bb E A
Do I scream for the beadle or go for the ham?
E A E
Do I go for the ham?
D E A
A baguette dilemma for the Booker Prize guy
D E A
A baguette dilemma for the Booker Prize guy
D E A
A baguette dilemma for the Booker Prize guy
D E A D F D F Bb E (x2)
A baguette dilemma.
A D F D
Flushed is the face that you hide in the lace
F Bb E
Of your mother’s mantilla, a bilious affair
A D F D
I’ve got a picture which nobody needs;
F Bb E
A picture of Lord Gort in his underwear.
A D F D
Out of the ordinary into the drains
F Bb E
Over the marshy Berwyn
A D F D
Ever the denizen never the norm
F Bb E
That’s all very well but you’ve still got to eat.
A D F D
I’ve heard Arthur and Omega’s “All You Can Stomach”
F Bb E
Is far and away your best bet
A D F D
You can eat in or take away
F Bb E
Your call, what do you say?
A D F D
If you snack on the hoof you’ll still get to catch
F Bb E A
The massed ranks of the RNLI
E A E
RNLI.
D E A
A baguette dilemma for the Booker Prize guy
D E A
A baguette dilemma for the Booker Prize guy
D E A
A baguette dilemma for the Booker Prize guy
D E
A baguette dilemma.
Home » Half Man Half Biscuit » Kunci Gitar Half Man Half Biscuit - Baguette Dilemma For The Booker Prize Guy
Kunci Gitar Half Man Half Biscuit - Baguette Dilemma For The Booker Prize Guy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Half Man Half Biscuit - Baguette Dilemma For The Booker Prize Guy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Half Man Half Biscuit - Baguette Dilemma For The Booker Prize Guy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Half Man Half Biscuit - Baguette Dilemma For The Booker
Prize Guy. Kategori Artis :
Half Man Half Biscuit
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Half Man Half Biscuit - Baguette Dilemma For The Booker
Prize Guy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)