Em Em D
Oh here you are, there's nothing left to say
C D Em
You're not supposed to be that way
Em Em D
Did they push you out? did they throw you away?
C D C
Touch me now and I don't care
D C
When you take me I'm not there
D Em
Almost human, but I'll never be the same
Chorus
Em G
(Long way down)
C D
I don't think I'll make it on my own
Em G
(Long way down)
C D
I don't want to live in here alone
Em G
(Long way down)
C D Em
I don't think I'll make it on my own
VERSE 2
Em Em D
I never put you down, I never pushed you away
C D Em
You're not supposed to be that way
Em Em D
And anything you want, there's nothing I could say
C D C
Is there anything to feel?
D C
Is it pain that makes you real?
D Em
Cut me off before it kills me
Chorus
Em G
(Long way down)
C D
I don't think I'll make it on my own
Em G
(Long way down)
C D
I don't want to live in here alone
Em G
(Long way down)
C D Em
I don't think I'll make it on my own
BREAK
Em/Em/D/C/D/Em/Em/D/C/D/C/D/C/D/Em
VERSE 3
Em Em D
I never put you down, I never pushed you away
C D C
Take another piece of me
D C
Give my mind a new disease
D Em
And the black and white world never fades to gray
Chorus
Em G
(Long way down)
C D
I don't think I'll make it on my own
Em G
(Long way down)
C D
I don't want to live in here alone
Em G
(Long way down)
C D Em
I don't think I'll make it on my own
Home » Haste The Day » Kunci Gitar Haste The Day - Long Way Down
Kunci Gitar Haste The Day - Long Way Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Haste The Day - Long Way Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Haste The Day - Long Way Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Haste The Day - Long Way Down. Kategori Artis :
Haste The Day
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Haste The Day - Long Way Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)