Intro: F C (X2)
F
When I'm dying
C
Promise compliance
F
And carry my body
C
Up over the fence
F
And lie me on the moss
Am
We'll hide my spirit from the gods
F
And when they come looking
C
We'll be lying in the park
F
Don't want wires
C
I know they're trying to bring me back
F
But no more plastic
C
I've had my piles of all that
F
I've been swathed in inventions
Am
Ever since I ventured to the light
F
And I'm leaving empty
C
With just my sacrifice
Bridge: F C F C F C F C F Am F C
F
Cause you sacrifice
C
all of your life
F
and when you die
C
is that alright?
F
when you're bathed in light
Am
and when your body bursts wide open
F
do you start to cry?
C
not cause you die, but cause you die still hoping?
Home » Hey Rosetta » Kunci Gitar Hey Rosetta - Hospital Beds
Kunci Gitar Hey Rosetta - Hospital Beds
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hey Rosetta - Hospital Beds :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hey Rosetta - Hospital Beds"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hey Rosetta - Hospital Beds. Kategori Artis :
Hey Rosetta
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hey Rosetta - Hospital Beds dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)