[Intro]
Em - Gmaj9 - Em - Gmaj9
[Verse 1]
Em Gmaj9
I close my eyes to see
Em Gmaj9
My King and Majesty
Am Cmaj7
Your grace compels my soul
Am Cmaj7
To love and drawing close
Em Gmaj9
I lift my hands and sing
Em Gmaj9
Surrender everything
Am Cmaj7
In You I know I'm found
Am Cmaj7 - Cmaj7
My God to You I bow
[Chorus]
Em7 C
Now until forever, Jesus I surrender
G D
Show me what I don't know, more of You
Em7
I'm desperate for Your presence
C
Longing to be with You
G D
Lead me to a new place, more of You
Em - C - G - D
[Verse 2]
Em Gmaj9
To fight, I'll persevere
Em Gmaj9
I won't submit to anything
Am Cmaj7
Where I go, You've been before
Am Cmaj7
All my trust is in You, Lord
[Chorus]
Em C
Now until forever, Jesus I surrender
G D
Show me what I don't know, more of You
Em
I'm desperate for Your presence
C
Longing to be with You
G D
Lead me to a new place, more of You
Em - C - G - D
Em - C - G - D
[Bridge]
Am C G
Lead me to You, forever Lord I will pursue
D
I will pursue
Am C G
You've won my heart, Jesus You're all that I want
D
All that I want
[Chorus]
Em C
Now until forever, Jesus I surrender
G D
Show me what I don't know, more of You
Em
I'm desperate for Your presence
C
Longing to be with You
G D
Lead me to a new place, more of You
Em C
Now until forever, Jesus I surrender
G D
Show me what I don't know, more of You
Em
I'm desperate for Your presence
C
Longing to be with You
G D...
Lead me to a new place, more of You
Am - C - G - D
Am - C - G - D
Am - C - G - D
Am - C - G - D
[Bridge]
Am C G
Lead me to You, forever Lord I will pursue
D
I will pursue
Am C G
You've won my heart, Jesus You're all that I want
D
All that I want
Am - C - G - D
Home » Hillsong Young And Free » Kunci Gitar Hillsong Young And Free - Pursue
Kunci Gitar Hillsong Young And Free - Pursue
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hillsong Young And Free - Pursue :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hillsong Young And Free - Pursue"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hillsong Young And Free - Pursue. Kategori Artis :
Hillsong Young And Free
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hillsong Young And Free - Pursue dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)