Intro:
G Bm7 C D
Verse 1:
G Bm7 C D
Don't take this the wrong way
Slide Em7 D/A Bm7 C
You knew who I was every step that I ran to you
G Bm7 C D
Only blue or black days
Slide Em7 D/A G C
Electing strange perfections in any stranger I choose
Bridge
C7 Bm7 slide Em7
Would things be easier if there was a right way
Dm7 C7 C7
Honey there is no right way
Chorus (repeat 4 times)
G Bm7 C
And so I fall in love just a little ol' little bit
D
every day with someone new
Verse 2
G Bm7 C D
There's an art to life's distractions
slide Em7 D/A Bm7 C
Somehow escapes the burning weight the art of scraping through
G Bm7 C D
Some like to imagine
slide Em D/A G C
The dark caress of someone else I guess any thrill will do
Bridge
C7 Bm7 slide Em
Would things be easier if there was a right way
Dm7 C7 C7
Honey there is no right way
Chorus (repeat 4 times)
G Bm7
And so I fall in love just a little ol' little bit
C D
every day with someone new
Bridge 2
Am Em
I awake at the first cringe of morning
C7(2) B7 Em
And my heart's already sinned.
C7(2) B7 Em (palm mute)
How pure how sweet a love, Aretha, that you would pray for him
Chorus (a cappella)
‘Cause God knows
I fall in love just a little ol' little bit
every day with someone new (repeat 6 times)
Outro
G Bm7 C D
Love with every stranger the stranger the better
G Bm7 C D
I fall in love just a little ol' little bit every day with someone new
Home » Hozier » Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New
Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New. Kategori Artis :
Hozier
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Hozier - Someone New dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)