Intro:
Em Bm D Am
Verse 1:
Em Bm D Am
Tonight we drink to youth and holding fast to truth,
Em Bm D Am
Don't want to lose what I had as a boy,
Em Bm D Am
My heart still has a beat but love is now a feat,
Em Bm D Am
As common as a cold day in L.A.
Pre-Chorus 1:
Am C
Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder is there a spell that I am under
Am C D
Keeping me from seeing the real thing?
Chorus 1:
Em Bm D Am
Love hurts but sometimes it's a good hurt
Em Bm A C
And it feels like I'm alive
Em Bm D C
Love sings when it transcends the bad things
Em Bm A C
Have a heart and try me cause without love I won't survive
Verse 2:
Em Bm D Am
Fettered and abused stand naked and accused
Em Bm D Am
Should I surface this one man submarine?
Em Bm D Am
I only want the truth so tonight we drink to youth
Em Bm D Am
I'll never lose what I had as a boy
Pre-Chorus 2:
Am C
Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I am under
Am C D
Keeping me from seeing the real thing?
Chorus 2:
Em Bm D Am
Love hurts but sometimes it's a good hurt
Em Bm A C
And it feels like I'm alive
Em Bm D C
Love sings when it transcends the bad things
Em Bm A C
Have a heart and try me cause without love I won't survive
[Instrumental Break]
Chorus 3:
Em Bm D Am
Love hurts but sometimes it's a good hurt
Em Bm A C
And it feels like I'm alive
Em Bm D C
Love sings when it transcends the bad things
Em Bm A C
Have a heart and try me cause without love I won't survive
Outro:
Em Bm D Am Em Bm A C
Love hurts oohhh ohhh, love hurts cause without love I won't survive
Em Bm D C Em Bm A C Em
Love hurts ahh lala lalala, love hurts without love I won't survive
Home » Incubus » Kunci Gitar Incubus - Love Hurts
Kunci Gitar Incubus - Love Hurts
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Incubus - Love Hurts :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Incubus - Love Hurts"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Incubus - Love Hurts. Kategori Artis :
Incubus
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Incubus - Love Hurts dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)