F Bb Dm C F Bb Dm C
Bb C F Dm7
Cause IIIII love the way you say good morning.
Gm7 Db C F
And yoooooou take me the way I am.
F BbM7 Dm7 C
If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
F BbM7 Dm7 C
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.
Bb C F Dm7
Cause IIIIII love the way you call me baby.
Gm7 Db C F
And yoooooou take me the way I am.
F BbM7 Dm7 C F
I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
BbM7 Dm7 C
Sew on patches to all you tear.
Bb C F Dm7 (Am7 Abm7 Gm7)
Cause IIIIII love you more than I could ever promise.
Gm7 Db Dm7 Am (Am7 Abm7 Gm7)
And yooooou take me the way I am.
Gm7 Db Dm Bm7b5
Yoooou take me the way I am.
Bb Db C Fmaj7
Yoooou take me the way I am.
Home » Ingrid Michaelson » Kunci Gitar Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
Kunci Gitar Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am. Kategori Artis :
Ingrid Michaelson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)