(VERSE)
C Em
All the wretched things have done are now submerged in
C Em C
Blood, who is responsible for all of this love?
G F G
It's true, we cannot live without forgiveness
C Em
I try so hard to live above the world,
C Em C
Selfish lies give me more and more greed sick list?
G F G
We still store our treasures here, so easily destroyed
(CHORUS)
F Am C G
The final time, I close my eyes
F Am C G
IIIIIIIIII will open them in paradise
(VERSE)
C Em
Now I realise I am nothing but a
C Em F
Clone, made from dust by someone learning to love,
G F G
Like you do eternally, always true
C Em
I want to be nothing more than a man,
C Em F
Only yours, a beloved son, one who you hold close
G F G
To your heart eternally, never apart
(CHORUS)
F Am C G
The final time, I close my eyes
F Am C G
IIIIIIIIII will open them in paradise
F C G
Paradise
(CHORUS)
F Am C G
The final time, I close my eyes
F Am C G
IIIIIIIIII will open them in paradise
F Am C G
The final time, I close my eyes
F Am C G
IIIIIIIIII will open them in paradise
(OUTRO)
F Am C G
F Am C G
F Am C G
F Am C G
Home » Ivoryline » Kunci Gitar Ivoryline - Made From Dust
Kunci Gitar Ivoryline - Made From Dust
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ivoryline - Made From Dust :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ivoryline - Made From Dust"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ivoryline - Made From Dust. Kategori Artis :
Ivoryline
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ivoryline - Made From Dust dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)