Intro
D G x 4
Verse 1
D G
I Lived awhile without ya
A Bm
Darn near half my life
Bm G
I no longer see our unborn children
A A7
Under you my unwed wife
G D
But yesterday I had a vision
A Bm
Under a tree where we once talked
Bm G
Of an old couple burning their love letters
A A7
So that the children won't be shocked
Chorus
G D
Love calls just like the wild birds
A Bm
It's another day
Bm G
Spring wind blew my list of
C D
Things to do away
Intro x 4
Verse 2
D G
All my friends are getting older
A Bm
I guess I must be too
Bm G
Without their loving kindness
A A7
I don't know what I'd do
G D
Oh the wine bottles half empty
A Bm
The money's all been spent
Bm G
And we're across between our parents
A A7
And hippies in a tent
Chorus
G D
Love calls just like the wild birds
A Bm
It's another day
Bm G
Spring wind blew my list of
C D
Things to do away
Intro x 4
Verse 3
D G
In a mucked up lovely river
A Bm
I cast my little fly
Bm G
I look at that river and I smell it
A A7
It makes my want to cry
G D
Oh to clean our dirty planet
A Bm
Now there's a noble wish
Bm G
But I'm putting my shoulder to the wheel
A A7
Cause I wanna catch some fish
Chorus
G D
Love calls just like the wild birds
A Bm
It's another day
Bm G
Spring wind blew my list of
C D
Things to do ............... away
Home » Jack Johnson » Kunci Gitar Jack Johnson - Spring Wind
Kunci Gitar Jack Johnson - Spring Wind
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jack Johnson - Spring Wind :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jack Johnson - Spring Wind"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jack Johnson - Spring Wind. Kategori Artis :
Jack Johnson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jack Johnson - Spring Wind dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)