Intro
E, A, E, A
Verse
E A
I don't like gettin' up early, in a hurry,
E A
On a Sunday, get all dressed up, hop in the truck,
E A
Just to sit down in the front row pew.
E A E, A, E, A
But she does, she does, so I do.
Verse
E A
I don't like crowded sidewalks,
E A
Dodging all those people, walkin' real slow, shoppin' windows,
E A
Takin' up dang near the whole afternoon.
E A
But she does, she does,
Chorus
E A
So I do, I give in,
E A
Yeah, I fold, now and then.
C#m B A
And sometimes I don't want to,
A E, A, E, A
But she does, so I do.
Verse
E A
She likes breaking out my six string,
E A
Sayin' "Baby, sing that love song, the one you wrote." I tell her 'No'.
E A
Who wants to hear me sing that old, worn out tune? She does
E A
But she does She does , she does,
Chorus
E A
So I do, I give in,
E A
Yeah, I fold, now and then.
C#m B A
And sometimes I don't want to.
A D
But she does, so I do.
Break
D , C#m, E
Oh, somethin' 'bout her smile.
D, C#m, B,
Chorus
E A
So I do, I give in,
E A
Yeah, I fold, now and then.
C#m B A
She makes sayin' 'No' hard to do.
C#m B A
Yeah, sometimes I don't want to,
A
But she does.
Outro
E, A, E, A E, A, E, A
So, I do. Yeah, I do.
Home » Jackie Lee » Kunci Gitar Jackie Lee - She Does
Kunci Gitar Jackie Lee - She Does
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jackie Lee - She Does :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jackie Lee - She Does"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jackie Lee - She Does. Kategori Artis :
Jackie Lee
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jackie Lee - She Does dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)