Em A# G Bm C D 2x
C
Saw you today after so much time
C' C Em G
Felt just like it used to be
C
Talking for hours bout a different life
C' C Em G
Surrounding us in memories
C Em G
We were close never close enough
C Em G
Baby are we now
C Em G
'Cause if it's torn we can stitch it up
C D
Don't rule it out
D
Oh no no
Em A# G
I'll come around
Bm C D
If you ever want to be in love
Em A# G Bm C
I'm not waiting, but I'm willing if you call me up
Am7
If you ever want to be in love
D
I'll come around
Em A# G Bm C
C
Wanted to ask if we could have been
C' C Em G
But my tongue wouldn't break the seal
C
You always had something effortless
C' C Em G
At school you were the biggest deal
C Em G
Little quirks close and open up
C Em G
Time is slipping by
C Em G
Always thinking 'bout the two of us
C D
Replay on my mind
D
Always playing on my mind
Em A# G
I'll come around
Bm C D
If you ever want to be in love
Em A# G Bm C
I'm not waiting, but I'm willing if you call me up
Am7
If you ever want to be in love
D
I'll come around
Em A# G Bm C
D
We were young we were side by side
C G
Don't know when we started losing touch
D
If you want we could walk a while
Am7 G
Maybe that would be enough
D
Used to talk drinking to the night
C G
I would wake up on the front room floor
D
All along you'd be in my bed
C
Make me crazy make me want you more
Em A# G
I'll come around
Bm C D
If you ever want to be in love
Em A# G Bm C
I'm not waiting, but I'm willing if you call me up
Em A# G
I'll come around
Bm C D
If you ever want to be in love
Em A# G Bm C
I'm not waiting, but I'm willing if you call me up
Am7
If you ever want to be in love
D
I'll come around
Em A# G Bm C D
Em A# G Bm C
Home » James Bay » Kunci Gitar James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love
Kunci Gitar James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love. Kategori Artis :
James Bay
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)