INTRO:
F A# Dm A#
VERSE:
F
You're setting off, it's time to go, the engine's running
A#
My mind's lost, we always knew this day was coming
Dm A#
And now it's more fright'ning than it's ever gonna be
F
We grow apart, I watch you on a red horizon
A#
Your lion's heart, I would touch you on a storm sky
Dm A#
And I will always be listening for your laughter and your tears
PRE-CHORUS:
C
And as soon as I can hold you once again
A#
I won't let go of you, I swear
CHORUS:
F
We live through scars this time
A#
But I've made up my mind
C A#
We can't leave us behind
F
Anymore
VERSE:
F
Your hands are cold, your lips are turning blue, you're shaking
A#
This fragile heart, so heavy in my chest, is breaking
Dm A#
And in the dark, you try to make a pay phone call to me
F
But you're miles away, your ship breaking up, you're on your own
A#
It's hard to take, I need an hour just to say hello
Dm A#
And I can't make the truth of this work out for you or me
PRE-CHORUS:
C
And for all the pennies in your pocket
A#
We barely get a second just to speak
CHORUS:
F
We live through scars this time
A#
But I've made up my mind
C A#
We can't leave us behind
F
Anymore
F
We'll have to hurt for now
A#
But next time, there's no doubt
C A#
Cause I can't go without you
F
Anymore
BRIDGE/SOLO:
F A# Dm A# C
Dm A# F A# C
CHORUS:
F
We live through scars this time
A#
But I've made up my mind
C A#
We can't leave us behind
F
Anymore
F
We'll have to hurt for now
A#
But next time, there's no doubt
C A#
Cause I can't go without you
F
Anymore
C A#
No I can't go without you
F
Anymore
A# F
Home » James Bay » Kunci Gitar James Bay - Scars
Kunci Gitar James Bay - Scars
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar James Bay - Scars :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar James Bay - Scars"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar James Bay - Scars. Kategori Artis :
James Bay
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar James Bay - Scars dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)