Intro: C G D
Verse
C
Look into my eyes
G D
I can see the damage
C G D
I can feel the cold dark place you’re in
C
You don’t have to hide
G D
‘Cause I’ll be right beside you
C G D
Through every tear run down your skin
Chorus
C G D
Maybe when your sky comes crashing down
C G D
I can be your angel on the ground
C G
If you get tired and can’t go on
Cadd9 D
I will carry you along
C G D
When the rocks below your feet wear out your shoes
When you’re barefoot and bruised....C G D X 2
Verse
C
I know that you’ve been hurt (I know that you’ve been hurt)
G D
I know that you’ve been broken (I know that you’ve been broken)
C G D
Had to walk alone, no hand to hold
C
But those lonely days are gone
G D
‘Cause I am right beside you
C G D
Down every long and darkened road
Chorus
C G D
Maybe when your sky comes crashing down
C G D
I can be your angel on the ground
C G
If you get tired and can’t go on
Cadd9 D
I will carry you along
C G D
When the rocks below your feet wear out your shoes
When you’re barefoot and bruised....C G D X 4
Chorus
C G D
Maybe when your sky comes crashing down
C G D
I can be your angel on the ground
C G
If you get tired and can’t go on
Cadd9 D
I will carry you along
C G D
When the rocks below your feet wear out your shoes
C G D
Maybe there are angels watching us
Home » Jamestown Story » Kunci Gitar Jamestown Story - Barefoot And Bruised
Kunci Gitar Jamestown Story - Barefoot And Bruised
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jamestown Story - Barefoot And Bruised :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jamestown Story - Barefoot And Bruised"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jamestown Story - Barefoot And Bruised. Kategori Artis :
Jamestown Story
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jamestown Story - Barefoot And Bruised dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)