Verse I:
E5
When I passed that city limit sign
E5 B5 B5
I knew that I was finally on my own
E5
So I put my foot down on the gas
E5 B5 B5
To see how fast those wheels could get me going
Pre-Chorus:
G
Everything about that place made me who I am
A
But they say once you leave you can't go back again
Chorus:
Bm G
So I took it with me: that cloud of red dust rolling up
D A
That Georgia blue sky, setting sun, straight up highway forty-one
Bm G
I took it with me: that wild street, that fighting sight
D
That born to run on a Friday night
A A
That standing tall small town pride
Bm G D A
I took it with me
Play Lead #1
Verse II:
E5
They say this world can change you fast
E5 B5 B5
And kick you right on back where you belong
E5
So I roll my sleeves up every day
E5 B5 B5
'Cause that's just what you do where I come from
Pre-Chorus:
G
Everything I ever knew I bottled up inside
A
When I need a shot of back home, it ain't hard to find
Chorus:
Bm G
'Cause I took it with me, that cloud of red dust rolling up
D A
That Georgia blue sky, setting sun, straight up highway forty-one
Bm G
I took it with me, that wild street, that fighting sight
D
That born to run on a Friday night
A A
That standing tall small town pride
Bm G D A
I took it with me
Bridge:
G
I'd be a thousand miles away
But it's still crystal clear
A
I see that picture in my mind
I keep it right here
Chorus:
Bm G
'Cause took it with me, that cloud of red dust rolling up
D A
That Georgia blue sky, setting sun, straight up highway forty-one
Bm G
I took it with me, that wild street, that fighting sight
D
That born to run on a Friday night
A A
That standing tall small town pride
Bm G D A
I took it with me
Home » Jason Aldean » Kunci Gitar Jason Aldean - I Took It With Me
Kunci Gitar Jason Aldean - I Took It With Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jason Aldean - I Took It With Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jason Aldean - I Took It With Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jason Aldean - I Took It With Me. Kategori Artis :
Jason Aldean
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jason Aldean - I Took It With Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)