INTRO:
E B F#
VERSE 1:
G#m E
When I lose my way,
B
And I forget my name,
F#
Remind me who I am.
G#m E
In the mirror all I see
B
is who I don't want to be,
F#
Remind me who I am.
E F#
In the loneliest places
E F# G#m
When I can't remember what grace is.
CHORUS:
E B F# G#m
Tell me once again
E B G#m F#
Who I am to you, who I am to you.
E B F# G#m
Tell me, lest I forget
E B
Who I am to You,
G#m F# E B F#
that I belong to You,
E B F#
To You.
VERSE 2:
G#m E
When my heart is like a stone
B
And I'm running far from home,
F#
Remind me who I am.
G#m E
When I can't receive your love
B
Afraid I'll never be enough,
F#
Remind me who I am.
E F#
If I'm your beloved
E F# G#m
Would you help me believe it.
CHORUS:
E B F# G#m
Tell me once again
E B G#m F#
Who I am to you, who I am to you.
E B F# G#m
Tell me, lest I forget
E B
Who I am to You,
G#m F# E B F#
that I belong to You,
E B F#
To You.
BRIDGE:
G#m E B
I'm the one You love,
G#m E B
I'm the one You love,
G#m E B
That will be enough,
G#m E B
I'm the one you love.
CHORUS (light):
E B F# G#m
Tell me once again
E B G#m F#
Who I am to you, who I am to you.
E B F# G#m
Tell me, lest I forget
E B
Who I am to You,
G#m F#
that I belong to You,
CHORUS:
E B F# G#m
Tell me once again
E B G#m F#
Who I am to you, who I am to you.
E B F# G#m
Tell me, lest I forget
E B
Who I am to You,
G#m F# E B F#
that I belong to You,
E B F#
To You.
E B F#
To You.
E B F#
Home » Jason Gray » Kunci Gitar Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am Acoustic Live
Kunci Gitar Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am Acoustic Live
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am Acoustic Live :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am Acoustic Live"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am Acoustic Live. Kategori Artis :
Jason Gray
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jason Gray - Remind Me Who I Am Acoustic Live dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)