Am
2 am, you’re knocking
F
telling me you want me
Am
I say no, you won’t go
F
shut up I don’t want to know
C G
what she does what she says
F
I don’t wanna hear her name when you’re at my place
C G Dm F
I’m sorry it’s her or me, I can’t go on this way
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C G
the one who'll never be the only one in your world
Am F
your mistress, your mattress
C G
your selfish secret
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C
the other girl
G Am
the other girl no no
F C
the other girl no no
G
the other girl no no
Am
2am I’m with my friends
F
as you and her come walking in
Am
you’re dancing and kissing
F
and I’m just stuck here watching
C G
your lips on her neck
F
you’re all over her and it’s making me sick
C G
I’m sorry it’s her or me
Dm F
I can’t go on this way
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C G
the one who'll never be the only one in your world
Am F
your mistress, your mattress
C G
your selfish secret
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C
the other girl
G Am
the other girl no no
F C
the other girl no no
G
the other girl no no
F
I hate her, you need her
C G
I know you’ll never leave her
F
I’m not like her, I can’t fight her
G C Am F
and I won’t share no no
C G
won’t share no no
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C G
the one who'll never be the only one in your world
Am F
your mistress, your mattress
C G
your selfish secret
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C G
I just wanna be the only one in your world
Am F
your mrs, your princess
C G
who knows all your secrets
Am F
I don’t wanna be the other girl
C
the other girl
G Am
the other girl no no
F C
the other girl no no
G
the other girl no no
Home » Jessica Lowndes » Kunci Gitar Jessica Lowndes - The Other Girl
Kunci Gitar Jessica Lowndes - The Other Girl
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Jessica Lowndes - The Other Girl :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Jessica Lowndes - The Other Girl"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Jessica Lowndes - The Other Girl. Kategori Artis :
Jessica Lowndes
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Jessica Lowndes - The Other Girl dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)