Intro: Gm C A#m/D# Gm/C A#m/D# Gm/C
Verse 1:
Gm F C Gm/D#
Gm F
You don't throw your life away
C Gm/D#
Going inside
Gm F
You get to know who's watching you
C Gm/D#
And who besides you resides
Gm F C
In your body where you're slow
Gm/D#
Where you go doesn't matter
Cm
'Cause there will come a time
F C Gm/D#
When time goes out the window
Bb F Cm Gm Eb
Bb F Cm Gm
And you'll learn to drive out of focus, I'm you
Bb F Cm Eb
And if anything unfolds it's supposed to
Riff x2
Verse 2:
Gm F C Gm/D#
You don't throw your time away sitting still
Gm F C Gm/D#
I'm in a chain of memories, it's my will
Gm F C Gm/D#
And I had to consult some figures of the past
Gm F C Gm/D#
And I know someone after me will go right back
Chorus 2:
Bb F Cm Gm
I'm not telling a view
Bb F Cm Eb
I've got this night to unglue
Bb F Cm Gm
I moved this fight away
Bb F Cm Eb
By doing things there's no reason to do
Outro:
Bb F C A#m/D# Gm/C A#m/D# Gm/C A#m/D# Gm/C
F A#m/D# Gm/C A#m/D# Gm/C A#m/D# Gm/C Gm
Home » John Frusciante » Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Going Inside Acoustic
Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Going Inside Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Going Inside Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Going Inside Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Going Inside Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
John Frusciante
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Going Inside Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)