Intro: Bm Edim G/5-/A Bm D/5-/E
Bm Edim
You'll make it through the day
G/5-/A Bm D/5-/E
See things another way and behold
G D C7M
Listen to Wednesday's song
G D C7M
This night you go home alone
G/5-/A Bm
How the sane go upright
D/5+/E D/5-/E
How you look another night
Bm Edim
You're back under my hat
G/5-/A Bm D/5-/E
And even knowing that you're a whore
G D C7M
Nothing ever meant more
G D C7M
Than switching rooms through a door
G/5-/A Bm
Out into another one
D/5+/E D/5-/E
Frames flash inward
D/5-/E
And you know
C
You know
G D E C
I have seen the world enough
G D E C
I've drowned in my thoughts a lot
G D E C
Deep in rains that swirl above
C G D Am Amadd9
I canceled heaven I concede
Bm Edim
Another word to say
G/5-/A Bm D/5-/E
When everything's O.K you go down
Bm Edim
And pulling up the slack
G/5-/A Bm D/5-/E
And never coming back an alarm
G D C7M
Ringing to set the sun
G D C7M
No one ever becomes
G/5-/A Bm
What others thought they should've been
D/5+/E D/5-/E
Inside they're what they can see
C G D E
You know I do miss this girl
C G D E C
To show I am in a swirl of sun
G D E
Being what I've got
C
The joy
C G D Am
I canceled heaven I concede
C G D Am
Everything that I believe
C G D Am Amadd9
I canceled heaven I concede
Em
Home » John Frusciante » Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Wednesdays Song Acoustic
Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Wednesdays Song Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Wednesdays Song Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Wednesdays Song Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Wednesdays Song Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
John Frusciante
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Frusciante - Wednesdays Song Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)