INTRO: C/G G6 G G6 F C/G G F C/G
C/G G Am
I like the night, so dark you see
F C/G
You can hide, if you please
G
Take a ship to foreign seas
F C/G
If the winds are moving right
G Am
I like the day, because it's mine
F C/G
To make a rhyme and time to time
G
You have been a friend of mine
F C/G F
Got my head up, feeling right
CHORUS:
G Em Am F
Slow down diminishing winds
G Em Am F
One by one the storms took away my friends
G Em F F-C/G
I tried hard, but I didn't hear anything, anything
F G Am G F C/G
You'll catch cold in those old clothes in these diminishing winds
INTERLUDE: G Am F C/G F G C/G
G Am
I like the rain, if I'm inside
F
Quinine and limes to buy
C/G G
I'll rise like an ocean tide
F C/G
With the moon up flying high
G
I like the sun, it's clear to see
Am F
There's blue it's true, but there's room for me
C/G G
No line between love and company
F C/G F
That we never seemed to mind
CHORUS:
G Em Am F
One more one-way sign to do
G Em Am
Don't you let the bitter get the better of you
F G Em Am
The answer, my friend, is gone again
F G Am G F C/G
You'll catch cold in those old clothes in these diminishing winds
INTERLUDE: G Am F C/G F G C/G
G Am
I like the night, so dark you see
F C/G
The Milky Way, the Pleiades
G
Take a ship to foreign seas
F C/G
If the winds are moving right
G Am
I like the day, because it's mine
F C/G
To make a rhyme and time to time
G
You have been a friend of mine
F C/G F
Got my head up, feeling right
CHORUS:
G Em Am F
Slow down diminishing winds
G Em Am F
One by one the storms took away my friends
G Em F F-C
I tried hard, but I didn't hear anything, anything
F G Am G F C/G
And you'll catch cold in those old clothes in these diminishing winds
OUTRO: G Am F C/G F G C/G
Home » John Gorka » Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Diminishing Winds
Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Diminishing Winds
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Diminishing Winds :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Diminishing Winds"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Diminishing Winds. Kategori Artis :
John Gorka
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Diminishing Winds dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)