INTRO: C F G C Am F G C
I'm holed up in Mason City
F G C
Waiting for the roads to clear
Second day of a blizzard
Am G
And winter isn't even here
F
I'm heading back on I-35
Am C
At this point, I just wanna make it home alive
I'm holed up in Mason City
G C
The weather isn't pretty tonight
I'm holed up in Mason City
F G C
Waiting for my luck to change
Thought I'd be home already
Am G
But my plans are being rearranged
F
First day, snow flew down from the sky
Am C
Now it's crossing the fields and it's drifting high
Sudden ice upon the highway
G C
Car is blowing sideways and I
Am
Believe I'll seek some shelter
F G C
Faces Helter Skelter and wide
Am
I moved over to the rumble step
G F
I'm driving with my flashers on
Am
Every tenth of a mile
G F G
I'm slipping ever closer to gone
Am G F G
Ice-blue highway, blue sky byway
Am G F G
Ice-blue highway, blowing sideways
INSTRUMENTAL: C F G C Am G
C F G C
At the Big Bopper diner, there's a bunch of stranded refugees
Am G
And nobody's talking, or looking very eager to please
F
In a booth I saw Buddy Holly's ghost
Am C
Writing to the girl he loved the most
I'm holed up in Mason City
G C
The future isn't ready tonight
Am
I'm holing up in Mason City
F G C
The future isn't ready tonight
OUTRO: F G C Am F G C G C
Home » John Gorka » Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Holed Up Mason City
Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Holed Up Mason City
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Holed Up Mason City :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Holed Up Mason City"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Holed Up Mason City. Kategori Artis :
John Gorka
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Gorka - Holed Up Mason City dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)