INTRO: C
F C
I look to see the wildflowers blooming
G
And wonder why they seem so plain
F C
Springtime rides, all the brown hills over
G
Young birds sing in the silver rain
CHORUS:
F C
I think of you as the night rolls by
G
You're on my mind the whole night through
F C
Far away in a lonesome city
G
All the time you're gone
C F C
I think of you
F C
And when my world has turned to sunlight
G
And the dust clouds stand in the summer sky
F C
I'll number all the climbing roses
G
And watch to see the milkweed fly
CHORUS:
F C
I think of you as the night rolls by
G
You're on my mind the whole night through
F C
Far away in a lonesome city
G
All the time you're gone
C F C
I think of you
INSTRUMENTAL: F C G F C G
C F C
And when I hear the soft wind moaning
G
Like an angel's voice from a far-off shore
F C
My days slip by like light snow falling
G
Or dry brown leaves blown by my door
CHORUS:
F C
I think of you as the night rolls by
G
You're on my mind the whole night through
F C
Far away in a lonesome city
G
All the time you're gone
C F C
I think of you
G
All the time you're gone
C F C G
I think of you
F C
I think of you
Home » John Gorka » Kunci Gitar John Gorka - I Think Of You
Kunci Gitar John Gorka - I Think Of You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Gorka - I Think Of You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Gorka - I Think Of You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Gorka - I Think Of You. Kategori Artis :
John Gorka
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Gorka - I Think Of You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)