D Bb
I realized as I lay down to sleep
F C
We haven't spoke in weeks
D Bb
So many things that I'd like to know
F C
Come have a talk with me
D Bb
I need a sign, something I can see
F C
Why all the mystery?
D Bb
I try not to fall for make believe
F A7
But what is reality?
Bb
Where do we go?
F
What do we know?
C G
Life has to have a meaning
Bb
Show me the light
F
Show me the way
C G
Show that you're listening
D Bb
Show me that you love me
F C
Show me that you walk with me
D Bb
Hopefully, just above me
F C
Heaven's watching over me
D Bb
Guess it's funny how I say thanks to you
F C
For all you've given me
D Bb
Sometimes the price of what you gave to me
F C
I can't stop questioning
D Bb
O God of love, peace, and mercy
F C
Why so much suffering?
D Bb
I pray for the world, it gets worse to me
F A7
Wonder if you're listening
Bb
When people go
F
Why do they go?
C G
Why don't you choose me?
Bb
But someday I know
F
I'm gonna go
C G
I hope you're waiting for me
D Bb
Show me that you love me
F C
Show me that you walk with me
D Bb
Hopefully, just above me
F A7
Heaven's watching over me
Bb
Maybe we'll talk
F
Some other night
C G
Right now I'll take it easy
Bb
Won't spent my time
F
Waiting to die
C G
Enjoy the life I'm living
D Bb
Show me that you love me
F C
Show me that you walk with me
D Bb
Hopefully, just above me
F C
Heaven's watching over me
Home » John Legend » Kunci Gitar John Legend - Show Me
Kunci Gitar John Legend - Show Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar John Legend - Show Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar John Legend - Show Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar John Legend - Show Me. Kategori Artis :
John Legend
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar John Legend - Show Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)