G
I'm strange, and you're strange
D
Don't want you to change
Am
No way
C
Ah ha ha ah
G
Why can't I explain
D
Flying to the sun without a plane
Am
When you're here
C
Ah ha ha ah
Am G C
And don't you worry 'bout me babe
Am G Am C
Cause I'm right here for you to say--------
G
Hope you know you inspire me
D
You're a flower and I'm a bee
Am
I need you
C
Ah ha ha ah
G
All this you do for free
D
Give me hope and I can see
Am
You're so true
C
Ah ha ha ah
Am G C
And don't you worry 'bout me babe
Am G Am C
Cause I'm right here for you to say--------
Am
All the day, all the time
G
You and I know
D
You're the waves of my ocean
D
Here's my ring and my devotion
Am
All the time, all the time
G
You and I know
D
You're the waves of my ocean
D Am
Here's my ring and my devotion
G
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah
D
You're so true
Am G
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah
D
Ah ah ah ah
Ah ah ah ah
G *
You're strange and I'm strange
D *
Don't want you to change
Am * C *
No way
G *
How can I explain
D *
Flying to the sun without a plane
Am *
When you're here
C *
Ah ha ha ha
Am G C
And don't you worry 'bout me babe
Am G Am C
Cause I'm right here for you to say--------
Am G C
And don't you worry 'bout me babe
Am G Am C
Cause I'm right here for you to say--------
G
Home » Joseph Arthur » Kunci Gitar Joseph Arthur - Youre So True
Kunci Gitar Joseph Arthur - Youre So True
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Joseph Arthur - Youre So True :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Joseph Arthur - Youre So True"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Joseph Arthur - Youre So True. Kategori Artis :
Joseph Arthur
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Joseph Arthur - Youre So True dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)