Intro:
Em Cmaj7 Bm A7
Em/C# Cmaj7 Bm A7
Verse 1:
Em Cmaj7
White sun
Bm A7
Spring of wealth
Em/C# Cmaj7 Bm
Come for a good time
A7 Em
It's not what I have
Cmaj7 Bm
Vibrate
A7 Em/C#
Life on the line
Cmaj7 Bm
My racing heart
A7 Em
Your vacant mind
Chorus:
Em Dsus
If I sow a wind now
C Em
I will reap a storm
Dsus C Em
You saw me sliding away from the sun
And tomorrow
Dsus
Who will come
C Em
And put their hand over mine
Dsus Cmaj7
Mine with the burning shape of a gun
Verse 2:
Em Cmaj7
Washed out
Bm A7
Soul of money
Em/C# Cmaj7 Bm
Couldn't keep the fire
A7 Em
It's not what I do
Cmaj7 Bm
Vibrate
A7 Em/C#
Life on the line
Cmaj7 Bm
My racing heart
A7
It's all I find
Pre-chorus:
Em Cmaj7 Bm A7
Inside the sickness
Rest
Em Cmaj7 Bm F#m
Inside the sickness
Am7
Rest
Chorus:
Em Dsus
If I sow a wind now
C Em
I will reap a storm
Dsus Em
You saw me sliding away from the sun
And tomorrow
Dsus
Who will come
C Em
And put their hand over mine
Dsus
Mine with the burning shape of a
C Em Dsus
If I sow a wind now
C Em
I will reap a storm
Dsus Em
You saw me sliding away from the sun
And tomorrow
Dsus
Who will come
C Em
And put their hand over mine
Dsus Em
Mine with the burning shape of a gun
Home » Katatonia » Kunci Gitar Katatonia - The Racing Heart
Kunci Gitar Katatonia - The Racing Heart
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Katatonia - The Racing Heart :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Katatonia - The Racing Heart"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Katatonia - The Racing Heart. Kategori Artis :
Katatonia
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Katatonia - The Racing Heart dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)