C F G F Dm7 - G
1. I want to walk as a child of the light
C Am F C - Em Dm - Am - F
I want to fol - low Je-sus
C G7 Em Em7 F G
God sent the stars to give light to the world
C G Am - D - G
The star of my life is Je -sus
C Em F G7 C F C
In Him there is no darkness at all
Am C Am F - G
The night and day are both a-like
Dm G7 C Em F D G
The Lamb is the light of the city of God
C F G Am Dm - G - C
Shine in my heart, Lord Je - sus
C F G F Dm7 - G
2. I want to see the brightness of God
C Am F C Em Dm - Am - F
I want to look at Je-sus
C G7 Em Em7 F G
Clear sun of righteousness, shine on my path
C G Am - D - G
And show me the way to the Fa-ther
C F G F Dm7 - G
3. I'm looking for the coming of Christ
C Am F C Em Dm - Am - F
I want to be with Je-sus
C G7 Em Em7 F G
When we have run with patience the race
C G Am - D - G
We shall know the joy of Je-sus
Home » Kathleen Thomerson » Kunci Gitar Kathleen Thomerson - I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light
Kunci Gitar Kathleen Thomerson - I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kathleen Thomerson - I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kathleen Thomerson - I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kathleen Thomerson - I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light. Kategori Artis :
Kathleen Thomerson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kathleen Thomerson - I Want To Walk As A Child Of The Light dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)