Intro:
[riff]
A
E
Verse 1:
Em C G
Baby you're all I need
Em C G
when you're lying next to me
Em C G
and I can't take this, you're amazing
Em C G
and I'm slowly, getting speechless
Em C G
but you're all, and more
Em C G
that I could ever, ask for
Em C G
and inside, I know you feel the same
Em C G
cause when were together, I feel like
Chorus:
C G G
Baby never let go, hold me close
C G G
and I will give you everything
C G G
this is where I was meant to be
C G G
cause you're amazing and beautiful to me
C G G
this is why I'm loving you
[riff]
A- 0, 2, 3
E- 3, 2
Verse 2:
Em C G
I can't lie, you got me tangled up
Em C G
I can't hide I can, I can never get enough
Em C G
of your love, and your smile
Em C G
how you light up my life, and drive me wild
Em C G
and I know, this is more than just liking you
Em C G
you got me all caught up, it's true
Em C G
I'm feeling so lost in your eyes, thinking about you and I'm like
Chorus:
C G G
Baby never let go, hold me close
C G G
and I will give you everything
C G G
this is where I was meant to be
C G G
cause you're amazing and beautiful to me
C G G
this is why I'm loving you
Bridge:
Am C
well this is all, I can say to hold on
G D
but I know, you're the only one I see
Am C
so tell me I'm not the only one
G D
feeling the way I do, and I know
AM C
I will never let you down, I will give you
G
all of my world, you deserve, everything beyond perfect
D
and every minute is worth it
[riff]
A- 0, 2, 3
E- 3, 2
ah, ah, ah...
and I'm like
Chorus:
C G G
Baby never let go, hold me close
C G G
and I will give you everything
C G G
this is where I was meant to be
C G G
cause you're amazing and beautiful to me
C G G
this is why I'm loving you
Home » Kelsi B » Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Beautiful To Me
Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Beautiful To Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Beautiful To Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Beautiful To Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Beautiful To Me. Kategori Artis :
Kelsi B
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Beautiful To Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)