Verse 1:
Am C G
The rain falls, and slowly it is washing away
Am C G
The dirt from, the road that I left, the road that I left, yeah
Am C G
It's hard to believe, you're all alone, when you're not with me
Am C G
The perfume smell, the perfume smell lingers, here
Am
But you're the brightest light I ever saw
C G
I, I flew to your harbor and I rest this ship
Am
And no I'm not commandeering my dear
C G
But I want to get on, yeah I want to get on
Pre-Chorus:
F
Cause if there's one thing I've noticed
G
You've got it all in your eyes
A
You're gonna steal my heart blind
Chorus:
F G Am
With that California Smile, yeah (x2)
Verse 2:
Am
So now you rest your love, you rest your love
C G
Well just, rest my love, well rest now love
Am
Cause you are the treasure you're the gold
C G
And in this world, I'd unfold
Am
Doesn't matter the distance, yeah I'll stay
C G
I'll stay stranded til the tides pull me to you
Am
Doesn't matter what mistress guards your door
C G
Cause I'll be waiting for you when you rest on the shore
Pre-Chorus 2:
F
Cause there's still one thing they notice
G
You've got it all in your eyes
A
And you could rob a man blind
Chorus:
F G Am
With that California Smile, yeah (x2)
[Bridge] F, G, Am (x4)
Pre-Chorus 3:
F
Cause if there's one thing I've noticed
G
You've got it all in your eyes
A
And you just stole my heart blind
Chorus:
F G Am
With that California Smile, yeah (x2)
Home » Kelsi B » Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - California Smile
Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - California Smile
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - California Smile :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - California Smile"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - California Smile. Kategori Artis :
Kelsi B
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - California Smile dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)