Verse 1:(C, G, Em)
C G Em
I guess it's all 'bout what you make of it
C G Em
I've been sitting here, just wondering why
C G Em
you, you're so obsessed with the rest of the world
C G Em
that you ain't, even got no more room for yourself
C G Em
Well lately I, I've been braking down the building blocks
C G Em
I'm starting from scratch with my own damn mind
C G Em
not afraid to color outside the lines
C G Em
wear your hair more lady like, cover up that ink, wear a dress sometimes
C G
you wanna catch the eye? well the music catch the soul
Em G
you wanna make the money? That's the way it goes
Chorus: (C, Am, Em, G)
C Am
Well I ain't ever need nobody to hold my hand
Em G
or tell me that I'm not good enough for them
C Am
cause I done been through enough of that shit
Em G
and changing who I am is not an option
C
I never tried to catch their eye
Am
cause the music owns my soul
Em G
I'm proud to be me and that's the way it goes
Verse 2:(C, G, Em)
C G Em
One day, my godchild's gonna look up to me
C G Em
not caring for the clothes on my back
C G Em
or who I know, or the shoes on my feet
C G Em
Don't matter if I'm black or white, if I'm wrong or right
C G Em
Just as long as I'm always there
C G
cause life's too short so always look up
Em G
and people always hate, so who cares
Chorus 2:(C, Am, Em, G)
C Am
No you won't ever need nobody to hold your hand
Em G
or tell you that you're not good enough for them
C Am
cause you will go through enough of that shit
Em G
and changing who you are is not an option
C Am Em
don't ever try to catch their eye, cause the music got your soul
G
be proud to be you, and that's the way to go
Bridge: (Am, Em, C, C3)
Am Em
Oh, cause you know, it 'll never be enough for them
C C3
but there are other people in the world who love you for you
Am Em
So, don't ever let them break you down
C C3
don't keep your feet on the ground, dare to be you
End- Chorus: (C, Am, Em, G)
C Am
Cause I don't ever need nobody to hold my hand
Em G
or tell me that I will never amount to, what they want me to be
C Am
cause I done been through enough of that shit
Em G
and changing who I am is still not an option
C Am
I will always be free, and never one to control
Em G
I'm proud to be me, and that's the way it goes
C Am
I never try to catch their eyes, cause the music got my soul
Em G
I'm proud to be me and that's the way it goes
Home » Kelsi B » Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Thats The Way It Goes
Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Thats The Way It Goes
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Thats The Way It Goes :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Thats The Way It Goes"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Thats The Way It Goes. Kategori Artis :
Kelsi B
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kelsi B - Thats The Way It Goes dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)