INTRO: F# G#m G#m7 C# G#m
VERSE:
G#m F# G#m
I been known to fight the good fight
F# C# G#m
I been known to walk alone
F# G#m
I been known to stay out all night
F# C# G#m
Drinkin’ wine and gettin’ stoned
CHORUS:
F# G#m
I feel like you’re not ever gonna let me love you
F# C# G#m
I feel like I’m gonna be left here on my own
F# G#m
I feel like I’m not ever gonna rise above you
C#7 F# G#m
I feel like we will always walk alone
VERSE:
F# G#m
I was born into the good life
F# C# G#m
I have owned a wretched soul
F# G#m
I was thrown into the dark night
F# C# G#m
Where I roamed with no control
CHORUS:
F# G#m
I feel like you’re not ever gonna let me love you
F# C# G#m
I feel like I’m gonna have to face this on my own
F# G#m
I feel like I’m not ever gonna rise above you
C#7 F# G#m
I feel like we will always walk alone
C#
Walk aloooooone, yeah
INSTRUMENTAL: F# G#m F# G#m F# G#m
C# D#m E F# G# A#m B C#
CHORUS:
F# G#m
I feel like you’re not ever gonna let me love you
F# C# G#m
I feel like I’m gonna be left here on my own
F# G#m
I feel like I’m not ever gonna rise above you
C# F#
I feel like we will always
C# F#
I feel like we will always
C# F#
I feel like we will always
G#m
Walk alone
C#m
Walk alone
G#m
Walk alone
Home » Kid Rock » Kunci Gitar Kid Rock - The Mirror
Kunci Gitar Kid Rock - The Mirror
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Kid Rock - The Mirror :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Kid Rock - The Mirror"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Kid Rock - The Mirror. Kategori Artis :
Kid Rock
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Kid Rock - The Mirror dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)