VERSE 1
Am F
Last time I said I was in control
Am F
I had 25 debts and we both know
Am
When you come at me
F
How you'll see my face
Am F
I said 25 debts and we both pray
CHORUS
Am
While I move away
F
Hard times don't come until tomorrow
C
These eyes don't see
F G
Take your skin off when you listen to me
Am
Move away
F
Hard times don't come until tomorrow
C
These eyes in me
F G Am F
Take your skin off when you're talkin' to me
Am F
Me...
VERSE 2
Am F
Oh what a world that we both come in
Am F
I said hold it to the rock and let it in
Am F
Oh what a world that we are in
Am F
I said hold it to the rock and we're both in
CHORUS
Am
While I move away
F
Hard times don't come until tomorrow
C
These eyes don't see
F G
Take your skin off when you listen to me
Am
Move away
F
Hard times don't come until tomorrow
C
These eyes in me
F G Am F
Take your skin off when you're talkin' to me
BRIDGE
Dm
Don't worry bout what might have been
F G
Just tell your woman that you're sorry
Am
And you jumped out of your skin
C
Listen closely to your motto
Dm
Don't worry bout what might have been
F G
Tell the jury that you're sorry
Am
And just jump out of your skin
Am/G
I wanna jump out of my skin
Am/F#
I wanna jump out of my skin
Am/G
And watch the clouds
Am/F
Move away
Am Am/G Am/F# Am/G Am/F
I'm never gonna live it down
Am F
Move away
Am F
Move away
Am F
Move move move move away
Am F
Move away
CHORUS
Am
While I move away
F
Hard times don't come until tomorrow
C
These eyes don't see
F G
Take your skin off when you listen to me
Am
Move away
F
Hard times don't come until tomorrow
C F G Am F
Move away, Move away, Move away, Move away.
Home » Killers » Kunci Gitar Killers - Move Away
Kunci Gitar Killers - Move Away
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Killers - Move Away :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Killers - Move Away"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Killers - Move Away. Kategori Artis :
Killers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Killers - Move Away dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)