Intro
Bm A
Verse 1
Bm A
8 o’clock on Friday night I’m still at home
Bm A
All my girls just keep on blowing up my phone
G
Saying come on, it ain’t worth the pain
A
Do what you gotta do to forget his name
Bm A
Now there’s only one thing left for me to do
Bm A
Slip on my favorite dress and sky high leather boots
G F#
Check the mirror one last time and kiss the past goodbye
Chorus
G D A
What I’m really needing now is a double shot of Crown
Bm
Chase that disco ball around ‘til I don’t remember
G D A F#
Go until they cut me off wanna get a little lost in the noise, in the lights
G
Hey bartender pour ‘em hot tonight
Bm
‘Til the party and music and the truth collide
A N.C.
Bring it ‘til his memory fades away, hey bartender
Interlude Bm A
Verse 2
Bm A
Tonight I’ll let a stranger pull me on the floor
Bm A
Spin me round and let ‘em invite a couple more
G A
But before it goes too far I’ll let me down easy
G F#
‘Cause tonight it’s all about dancing with my girls to the DJ
Put that song on replay
Chorus
G D A
What I’m really needing now is a double shot of Crown
Bm
Chase that disco ball around ‘til I don’t remember
G D A F#
Go until they cut me off wanna get a little lost in the noise, in the lights
G
Hey bartender pour ‘em hot tonight
Bm
‘Til the party and music and the truth collide
A Bm
Bring it ‘til his memory fades away, hey bartender
Bridge
Bm
I’m feeling that buzz, I’m ready to rock
Ain’t no way I’m gonna tell you to stop
N.C. G
So pour that thing up to the top, I’m coming in hot, hey bartender
Solo (G) D A Bm G D A F#
Oooh ohhh
Chorus
G D A
What I’m really needing now is a double shot of Crown
Bm N.C.
Chase that disco ball around ‘til I don’t remember
G D A F#
Go until they cut me off wanna get a little lost in the noise, in the lights
G
Hey bartender pour ‘em hot tonight
Bm
‘Til the party and music and the truth collide
A Em Bm A Bm A
Bring it ‘til his memory fades away, hey bartender, hey bartender
Home » Lady Antebellum » Kunci Gitar Lady Antebellum - Bartender
Kunci Gitar Lady Antebellum - Bartender
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lady Antebellum - Bartender :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lady Antebellum - Bartender"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lady Antebellum - Bartender. Kategori Artis :
Lady Antebellum
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lady Antebellum - Bartender dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)