Intro: G G Em G Em D C
G Em G
I get your messages
Em D C
I read them all aloud
G Em G
My friends they roll their eyes
Em F
shake their heads
C
make a frown
Em A
But it seems so well-intentioned
G C D B7
and at once I'm beginning to fall
Em A
There's no point to even mention you at all
G Em G Em D C
G Em G Em D C
I am a cold and older double talkin' lies
G Em G Em D
My rate a tickin' bomb while I'm shocked
C
and I cry
Em A
But I know you still remember
G C D B7
That I'm not very hard to disarm
Em A D
And you know I'm no contender to your charms
G C Bm
So stop your crying
Am G C Bm Am
You know I'll be the one to let you back in
G C Bm
I'm so sick of lying
Am Cm
Telling myself it's the end
G
I know better
Em D C
But here I go again
G Em A C
G Em A C
G Em G
G Em G Em D C
I am a photograph of moments stuck in time
G Em G Em D
A modern crease that covers me
C
and resigns
Em A
But the girl I still see clearly
G C D B7
with her heart colored red in love
Em A D
Is a hat that isn't nearly good enough
G C Bm
So stop your crying
Am G C Bm Am
You know I'll be the one to let you back in
G C Bm
I'm so sick of lying
Am Cm
Telling myself it's the end
G
I know better
Em D C
But here I go
G C Bm
So stop your crying
A G C Bm A
You know I'll be the one to let you back in
G C Bm
I'm so sick of lying
A Cm
telling myself it's the end
G Em A
Oh stop your crying!
C G Em A C
You know I'll be the one to let you back in
G Em A
I'm so sick of lying
C G
telling myself it's the end
Em A E G Em
Well now, here I go again
A C G
Here I go again [x2]
G Em G Em D C
G Em G Em D C
G
Home » Lake Street Dive » Kunci Gitar Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying
Kunci Gitar Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying. Kategori Artis :
Lake Street Dive
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lake Street Dive - Stop Your Crying dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)