Intro: Am C G F
Am C G F
There's nothing wrong with spending summer in another city
Am C G F
I've seen the lights above the street at night they look so pretty
Am C G F Am
I've flown above the clouds and thought I'd never come back down
C G F
Back down
Am C G F
Now I found myself where I started
Am C G F
Picked right up like we never parted
Am C
Feels like I'm in between
G F Am C
Am I wide awake or in a dream?
G F
A dream
Dm* F*
No matter where I go
Am C G F
There's no place like hooooome
Am C G F
There's no place like hooooome
Am C G F
No, no, no matter where I go
Am C G
There's no, no, no
There's no place like
Am* C* G* F*
Hooooome
Am C G F
Matter where I go
Am C G F
Nooooo
Dm* F*
No matter where I go
Am C G F
There's no place like hooooome
Am C G F
There's no place like hooooome
Am C G F
No, no, no matter where I go
Am C G
There's no, no, no
There's no place like
Am*
Home
Home » Laura Marano » Kunci Gitar Laura Marano - No Place Like Home
Kunci Gitar Laura Marano - No Place Like Home
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Laura Marano - No Place Like Home :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Laura Marano - No Place Like Home"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Laura Marano - No Place Like Home. Kategori Artis :
Laura Marano
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Laura Marano - No Place Like Home dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)