Intro:
Bm A D
Bm A D
I love to hold you up
Against the raging tide
I love to hold you up
Until the end of time
D
I'll wait for you here you've come to say
Come back to me I'll find you there
D
Oh clouds undecided don't you stray
You're stacked up till the end of day
Bm A D
I love to hold you up
Against the raging tide
I love to hold you up
Until the end of time
D
I'll wait for you here you've come to say
Under the mountain we will pray
Desolate, life's complexities
Underneath the ground beyond all peace
Bm A D
I love to hold you up
Against the raging tide
I love to hold you up
Until the end of time
D
The secret we shared upon that hill
Your passing over was so still
Home » The Lighthouse And The Whaler » Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Under Mountain Under Ground
Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Under Mountain Under Ground
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Under Mountain Under Ground :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Under Mountain Under Ground"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Under Mountain Under Ground. Kategori Artis :
The Lighthouse And The Whaler
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Lighthouse And The Whaler - Under Mountain Under Ground dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)