Intro: D - A D - A B - A G - A x4
D B
Didn't mean to bite my tongue
G
You shoulda got what you had comin'
A
Then I wouldn't regret a thing, and you'd never see me again
D B
Just like it should have been
G
Even years before this happened, my friend
A G
Cuz now I know the truth is that I'll never get back all the time you wasted
A D - A
No I'll never get back all the time you wasteeeeed
D - A
Somebody tell me,
G A
Why everyone around me is so fucking happy
F# G D A
And bad luck just shows up at my door, well I don't wanna be like this anymore...
Interlude: D - A D - A B - A G - A x2
D B G
A million reasons why, I'll call you up some night
A
There's some things that were left unsaid you know
D
Before I never talk to you again
B G
So here's to what we had, video games and broken glass
A G
And all those things you said, I know you'll take them back because you didn't even mean them
A D - A
Still I'll never get back all the time you wasteeeeed
D - A
Somebody tell me,
G A
Why everyone around me's so fucking happy
F# G D A
And bad luck just shows up at my door, well I don't wanna be like this anymore...
D - A
D - A
Somebody tell me,
G A
What I gotta do to keep you happy
F# G D A
And bad luck just shows up at my door, well I don't wanna be like this anymore...
SOLO: F# G A A x2 |D D B B x2
D - A
D - A
Somebody tell me,
G A
Why everyone around me's so fucking happy
F# G D A
Bad luck just shows up at my door, well I don't wanna be like this anymore...
D - A
D - A
Somebody tell me,
G A
What I gotta do to keep you happy
F# G D A
Bad luck just shows up at my door, well I don't wanna be like this anymore...
Outro: D - A D - A B - A G - A x2 D
Home » Lipstick Homicide » Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Bite My Tongue
Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Bite My Tongue
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Bite My Tongue :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Bite My Tongue"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Bite My Tongue. Kategori Artis :
Lipstick Homicide
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lipstick Homicide - Bite My Tongue dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)