Intro
B G#m D#m
B G#m D#m
I woke up in the dark today
B G#m D#m
You cut both your knees when you tried to runaway
B G#m D#m
Please don't go, I wont hurt you I swear
B G#m D#m
I'll just hold your hand, thats all I wanted anyway
B G#m D#m
You're made up in the darkest way
B G#m D#m
You sell all your things to afford a holiday
B G#m D#m
Please don't fight, I won't touch you no more
B G#m D#m
We'll just sit far apart and mark the clock thats on the wall
(First chorus no guitar, just bass)
Please believe my lies
At least I know you gave it your best try
B G#m D#m
Have you been to the woods today
B G#m D#m
I had made a little house where the two of us could stay
B G#m D#m
You won't come because you never seem to care
B G#m D#m
So I'll just go on my own and I'll pretend that you are there
G#m D#m
Please believe my lies
B G#m D#m
At least I know you gave it your best try
B G#m D#m
Please believe my lies
B G#m D#m
At least I know you gave it your best try
(Double guitar solo)
B G#m D#m
Please believe my lies
B G#m D#m
At least I know you gave it your best try
B G#m D#m
Please believe my lies
B G#m D#m
At least I know you gave it your best try
Home » Little Green Cars » Kunci Gitar Little Green Cars - Please
Kunci Gitar Little Green Cars - Please
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Little Green Cars - Please :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Little Green Cars - Please"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Little Green Cars - Please. Kategori Artis :
Little Green Cars
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Little Green Cars - Please dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)