E
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
I wouldn't leave my baby doll, I wouldn't leave
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave
I saw you walking under water,
While I was drowning underneath
I'm just like any other damned,
Pulling me into the deep
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
I wouldn't leave my baby doll, I wouldn't leave
E
Your name was written on the air though
I cut my name up to that tree
You're cold, but darling it's all natural
Way you bring me to my knees!
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
I wouldn't leave my baby doll, I wouldn't leave
Water you take me in,
Calling me instead
While I speed, wash me
Singing sorrow songs,
Lock before the dawn
Waiting for the midnight
Waiting for the midnight
Water you take me in,
Calling me instead
While I speed, wash me
Singing sorrow songs,
Lock before the dawn
Waiting for the midnight
Waiting for the midnight
Waiting...
Waiting...
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave
Cold as it is, I wouldn't leave my baby doll
I wouldn't leave my baby doll, I wouldn't leave
Home » The Lone Bellow » Kunci Gitar The Lone Bellow - Cold As It Is
Kunci Gitar The Lone Bellow - Cold As It Is
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Lone Bellow - Cold As It Is :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Lone Bellow - Cold As It Is"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Lone Bellow - Cold As It Is. Kategori Artis :
The Lone Bellow
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Lone Bellow - Cold As It Is dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)