Intro: D#
Verse:
D# G#
The drink you split all over me
A# Cm
Lover's spit left on repeat
D# G#
My mom and dad let me stay home
A# Cm
It drives you crazy getting old
Prechorus:
G#
We can talk it so good
D#
We can make it so divine
G#
We can talk it good
Cm
How you wish it would be all the time
Chorus 1:
G#
The drink you split all over me
(G#)
Lover's spit left on repeat
D#
My mom and dad let me stay home
(D#)
It drives you crazy getting old
G#
The drink you split all over me
(G#)
Lover's spit left on repeat
Cm
My mom and dad let me stay home
(Cm)
It drives you crazy getting old
Interlude (single strums): D# G# A# Cm
Verse:
D# G#
This dream isn't feeling sweet
A# Cm
We're reeling through the midnight streets
D# G#
And I never felt more alone
A# Cm
It feels so scaring getting old
Prechorus:
G#
We can talk it so good
D#
We can make it so divine
G#
We can talk it good
Cm
How you wish it would be all the time
Chorus:
G#
This dream isn't feeling sweet
(G#)
We're reeling through the midnight streets
D#
And I never felt more alone
(D#)
It feels so scaring getting old
G#
This dream isn't feeling sweet
(G#)
We're reeling through the midnight streets
Cm
And I never felt more alone
(Cm)
It feels so scaring getting old
Interlude: D# G# A# Cm
Bridge:
G#
I want 'em back (I want 'em back)
The minds we had (The minds we had)
D#
How all the thoughts (How all the thoughts)
Move 'round our heads (Move 'round our heads)
G#
I want 'em back (I want 'em back)
The minds we had (The minds we had)
Cm
It's not enough to fill the lack
I want 'em back
I want 'em back
I want 'em
Outro:
D#
You're the only friend I need
G#
We're sharing beds like little kids
A#
And laughing 'til our ribs get tough
Cm
But that'll never be enough
D#
You're the only friend I need
G#
We're sharing beds like little kids
A#
And laughing 'til our ribs get tough
Cm
But that'll never be enough
But that'll never be enough
D#*
But that'll never be enough
Home » Lorde » Kunci Gitar Lorde - Ribs
Kunci Gitar Lorde - Ribs
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Lorde - Ribs :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Lorde - Ribs"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Lorde - Ribs. Kategori Artis :
Lorde
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Lorde - Ribs dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)