INTRO
A D A E
F#m D A E
VERSE 1
A D A
There's too much that i keep to myself
E A
And I turn my back on my faith
D A
It's like glass when we break
E F#m
I wish no one in my place
D
And I've seen
A E
You don't need their seeds
F#m D
When their dirt goes in deep
A E
and I'm lost in sleep
A D
I cant stay in this place
A E
I cant stand when the room turns around
A D A
On my fate you give no guarantees
E F#m
There's no promise i can keep
D A E
I cant stand, I can't see my way
F#m D
I feel blind on my feet
A E
I can't stay too long
A F#m A E
Am I wrong
CHORUS
F#m D
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
A E
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck [repeat]
F#m D
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
A E A D A E
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
VERSE 2
A D A
I'm so tired of my mood and sleep comes
E A
With a knife, fork and a spoon
D A
You're so pale in your face
E F#m
You let life get in your way
D
And I've seen
A E
You dont need their seeds
F#m D
When their dirt goes in deep
A E
and im lost in sleep
A D A E
Am I wrong?
ENDING
F#m D
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
A E
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
A F#m
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
A D A F#m
Goodbye, lay the blame on luck
A D A
Ew Ew Ew
Ew Ew Ew
Home » Love Spit Love » Kunci Gitar Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong
Kunci Gitar Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong. Kategori Artis :
Love Spit Love
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)