G Bm
I am a sinner, as cold as the winter.
Em C
She is the sun, she is the queen of love
G Bm
I am a burden, always uncertain.
Em C
She is a raft, only believes in us
G Bm
And I know that she cries by the red in her eyes
Em C
She's been waiting for signs that never come
G
All she ever really wanted was...
Bm
One woman, one man
Em C
That's all that she asks
G Bm
No other demands
Em C
One woman, one man, yeah
G Bm
I am a loser I only confuse her.
Em C
She is the sail, no matter where we go
G Bm
Tradition in her veins, passed down The way I live is far too gone
Em C G
Oh I wish it wasn't so (Lord I wish it wasn't so)
Bm
I know that she cries by the red in her eyes
Em C
She's been waiting for signs that never come
G
All she ever really wanted was...
Bm
One woman, one man
Em C
That's all that she asks
G Bm
No other demands
Em C G Bm Em C
One woman, one man, yeah
G Bm Em C
One woman, one man
G Bm Em C
That's all that she asks
G Bm
One woman, one man
Em C
That's all that she asks
G Bm
No other demands
Em C G Bm Em C
One woman, one man, hey
G Bm Em C
One woman, one man
G Bm Em C
That's all that she asks
G Bm Em C
One woman, one man
Home » MAGIC » Kunci Gitar Magic - One Woman One Man
Kunci Gitar Magic - One Woman One Man
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Magic - One Woman One Man :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Magic - One Woman One Man"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Magic - One Woman One Man. Kategori Artis :
MAGIC
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Magic - One Woman One Man dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)