Verse:
C Em
Sparks in the fire
Am D
But what do they conspire?
G
They’re trying to get
D G
into my head or around you
C Em Am D
I’ll soon see which
G D
I’ll soon see which
Chorus:
G
I’ll soon see which
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I see everything that he's trying
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I see everything that he's trying
Verse:
C Em
Shadows on the floor
Am D
the people outside that don’t keep walking
G D G
talking about me going to decide
C Em Am D
what would be best but they don’t know much
G D
They don’t know much
Chorus:
G
They don’t know much
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I see everything that he's trying
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I see everything that he's trying
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C
More that I pay
D C
More that I pay
D C D G
More that I pay
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I see everything that he's trying
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I see everything that he's trying
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C G
More that I pay attention
D C
More that I pay
D C
More that I pay
D C
More that I pay
Home » The Mantles » Kunci Gitar The Mantles - More That I Pay
Kunci Gitar The Mantles - More That I Pay
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Mantles - More That I Pay :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Mantles - More That I Pay"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Mantles - More That I Pay. Kategori Artis :
The Mantles
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Mantles - More That I Pay dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)