G
Em7 G
Em7 G
She don't know what she wants to be
Em7 G
With all the pictures in the magazines
Em7 G
Holding hands when she's mad at me
Em7 G Cadd9
'cause she don't wanna go, don't wanna go
G
I met her at Anthropologie
Em7 G
Her purple boots and her golden dreams
Em7 G
Standing there like a Tennessee queen
Em7 G Cadd9
Singing don't look at me, don't look at me
CHORUS: Now, start strumming.
G
singing oh oh
Cadd9
won't you help me sing this song
G
Singing ee ee ee
Cadd9
She don't ever want to go to sleep
G
Singing hey mama, don't want no drama
Cadd9
Just a kiss before I leave
G
Hey lady, don't say maybe
Cadd9
You're the one that I can believe
G*
Hey lover, don't want no other
Cadd9
finger for my ring
G
Hey mama, hey hey mama
Cadd9
Hey mama, hey hey mama
G
Hey mama, hey hey mama
Cadd9
Hey mama, hey hey mama
BRIDGE: I palm mute this part.
G
Oh Oh. Oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh. Oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh.
VERSE 2
G
I can see it in her Cherokee eyes
Em7 G
Those baby browns and her golden thighs
Em7 G
Whatcha doin' for the rest of your life?
Em7 G Cadd9
Cause you don't want, don't wanna go
CHORUS
G
singing oh oh
Cadd9
won't you help me sing this song
G
Singing ee ee ee
Cadd9
She playing like a mystery
G
Singing hey mama, don't want no drama
Cadd9
Just a kiss before I leave
G
Hey lady, don't say maybe
Cadd9
You're the one that I can believe
G*
Hey lover, don't want no other
Cadd9
finger for my ring
G
Hey mama, hey hey mama
Cadd9
Hey mama, hey hey mama
G
Hey mama, hey hey mama
Cadd9
Hey mama, hey hey mama
BRIDGE
G
Oh Oh. Oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh. Oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh.
BREAKDOWN
G
Couldn't be more opposite
G Cadd9
I'm hard to please and you're hard to get
Cadd9 G
You're Mississippi and I'm Oregon
G Cadd9 Cadd9 G
You're sun tanned and I'm porcelain, singin'..
CHORUS
(no here)
Hey mama, don't want no drama
Just a kiss before I leave
G
Hey lady, don't say maybe
Cadd9
You're the one that I can believe
G*
Hey lover, don't want no other
Cadd9
finger for my ring
G
Hey mama, hey hey mama
Cadd9
Hey mama, hey hey mama
G
Hey mama, hey hey mama
Cadd9
Hey mama, hey hey mama
BRIDGE
G
Oh Oh. Oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh. Oh oh, oh oh, oh, oh.
Home » Mat Kearney » Kunci Gitar Mat Kearney - Hey Mama
Kunci Gitar Mat Kearney - Hey Mama
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mat Kearney - Hey Mama :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mat Kearney - Hey Mama"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mat Kearney - Hey Mama. Kategori Artis :
Mat Kearney
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mat Kearney - Hey Mama dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)