Intro: A D A D
A D A
Lord is it possible to get this far
A D A
And just now understand who You are?
A D A
Feeling foolish yet relieved as well
A D A
'Cause what I bought before, I just can't sell
A E D E
But now my eyes are open wide
D
If this is wrong
A
I don't wanna be right
A D A
Could it be that on my worst day
E D E
How you love me still will not change
A
What if it's really not about
D A E D
What I do but what you did, oh what if
Chorus:
A D A
This ain't wishful thinking it's just how it is
This ain't wishful thinking it's just how it is
Solo A D A - A D A
A D A
Well, I guess I'm better late than not at all
A D A
Or did you plan it this way all along
A D A
'Cause without suffering grace is hard to see
A D A
So maybe I'm right where I'm supposed to be
A E D E
And now, I'm seeing you so differently
D
And all I can say is finally
A E D E
But now my eyes are open wide
D
If this is wrong Lord do not make me,
A E D
don't you make me right
Pre-Chorus 2
A D A
Now I know that on my worst day
E D E
The way you love me it won't never change
A D A E
It's never really been about what I do but what you did
Yes it is
Home » Mercyme » Kunci Gitar Mercyme - Wishful Thinking
Kunci Gitar Mercyme - Wishful Thinking
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Mercyme - Wishful Thinking :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Mercyme - Wishful Thinking"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Mercyme - Wishful Thinking. Kategori Artis :
Mercyme
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Mercyme - Wishful Thinking dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)