Dm Bb
No matter what I feel for you
F
Those three words I can't say
Dm Bb F
I regret the times I used the word okay
Dm Bb
I know how much it means
F
When people show they really care
Dm Bb F
Of the value in honesty, I'm quite aware
Dm Bb
But still there's much in me that I don't share
C
(CHORUS)
Dm C
Don't have the guts to say what
F
I think
Dm
Well, I'm too scared
C
Don't have the guts to say what
F
I think
Bb
Well, I'm too scared
C
Don't have the guts to say what
Dm
I think
Bb C F
Well, I'm too scared to say what I think of you
(VERSE)
Dm Bb
The other way around
F
I'd say, I function the same way
Dm Bb
The darker sides of me I
F
underplay
Dm Bb
Afraid to get into conflicts
F
Afraid to tell you no
Dm Bb F
Though I know this weakness keeps me low
Dm Bb
There's so much inside me that I don't show
C
(CHORUS)
Dm C
Don't have the guts to say what
F
I think
Dm
Well, I'm too scared
C
Don't have the guts to say what
F
I think
Bb
Well, I'm too scared
C
Don't have the guts to say what
Dm
I think
Bb C F
Well, I'm too scared to say what I think of you
(INTERLUDE)
Bb
Dm
Somethings I can never
C
show
Bb
Why I don't know,
Bb
no, I don't know
C
(CHORUS)
Dm C
Don't have the guts to say what
F
I think
Dm
Well, I'm too scared
C
Don't have the guts to say what
F
I think
Bb
Well, I'm too scared
C
Don't have the guts to say what
Dm
I think
Bb C Dm
Well, I'm too scared to say what I think of you
Bb C F
Yeah, I'm too scared of what I'd really think of you
Home » Millencolin » Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Hellman
Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Hellman
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Hellman :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Hellman"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Hellman. Kategori Artis :
Millencolin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Hellman dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)