Bm D
When I was younger, I did not know how to be
G
I lived my own lie and never asked the question
Bm D
why I always talked and dressed like everyone 'round me
G
Where were my own views and my own thoughts?
A
Didn't have a
INTERLUDE
Bm D G A
clue
Bm D G A
VERSE
Bm D
Insecurity, no confidence that was my style
G
I did some false things, you'd say I was playing the wrong
Bm D
strings To realize how lost I was, it took a while
G
But it was worth it, now I'm much more confident and
CHORUS
D
Fit,
A
I'm not going down the highway
Em
'Cause I had the might to stop
Bm A
And turn around before it was too
D
late
A
Instead I'm slowly going my way
Em
And if I don't reach the top
Bm A
I still got lot's right here, I
INTERLUDE
Bm D G A
appreciate
Bm D G A
VERSE
Bm D
Just because I'm older now does not mean I'm complete
G
Yeah, I still have got fear, it's not as strong but it's still
Bm
here
D
And I'm confused at times but now I know where to put my feet
G
Right in my own trail, the only place if I don't wanna
CHORUS
D
Fail,
A
I'm not going down the highway
Em
'Cause I had the might to stop
Bm A
And turn around before it was too
D
late
A
Instead I'm slowly going my way
Em
And if I don't reach the top
Bm A
I still got lot's right here, I
INTERLUDE/SOLO-PART
D A Em Bm A
appreciate
D A Em Bm A
CHORUS
D
A
I'm not going down the highway
Em
'Cause I had the might to stop
Bm A
And turn around before it was too
D
late
A
Instead I'm slowly going my way
Em
And if I don't reach the top
Bm A D
I still got lot's right here, I appreciate
A
I'm not going down the highway
Em
'Cause I had the might to stop
Bm A
And turn around before it was too
D
late
A
Instead I'm slowly going my way
Em
And if I don't reach the top
Bm A D
I still got lot's right here, I appreciate
Home » Millencolin » Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Highway Donkey
Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Highway Donkey
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Highway Donkey :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Highway Donkey"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Highway Donkey. Kategori Artis :
Millencolin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Highway Donkey dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)