B
So you ain't got all your chickens home
E
But from what I do recall
G#m F# B
You don't have incurable syndromes
So don't you worry 'bout a single thing
E G#m F#
Don't you hurry, you're a future king
(CHORUS)
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
Just gotta find out what you wanna do
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
And deep inside you feel it too
(VERSE)
B
They say you're lazy and don't wanna work
E
It's not too crazy to not
G#m F# B
wanna slave, you're not a jerk
So don't you doubt about your future plan
E G#m F#
You're a knockout and I'm your biggest fan
(CHORUS)
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
Just gotta find out what you wanna do
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
And deep inside you feel it too
(BRIDGE)
G#m F# B
You know it's up to you
D#m E
You always have an option
G#m F# B
To choose what you wanna do
D#m E
Take control or run and hide
G#m F# B
It's ok to take a fall
D#m E
If you have good intentions
G#m F# B
As long as you give it all
D#m E
You'll feel good inside
(CHORUS)
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
Just gotta find out what you wanna do
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
And deep inside you feel it too
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E B
The common sense, splendid point of view
G#m F#
I know it's all in you
E
All your dreams they can come true
B
Home » Millencolin » Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Pepper
Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Pepper
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Pepper :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Pepper"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Pepper. Kategori Artis :
Millencolin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Millencolin - Pepper dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)