G Em A Cm
I saw you crying in the Quaker choir They don't swing so low
G Em A Cm
There's no religion like old-time religion It's a heavy snow
Cm G
That puts you in the mood for love
D Cmaj7
And I was in the mood yeah I was in the mood
Chorus:
G F E7
But if I was stronger
Am C F
You know I never would have hurt you that way
F Cmaj7
I fell into a hollow love
Bm Am G
And that's not the way that it's done
G Em
I had to ring you 'cause the background singers
A Cm
Really blew that night
G Em A
Yes I knew you had a bluer side But it's a real black light
Cm G
That puts you in the mood for love
D Cmaj7
And I was in the mood I was in the mood, yeah
Chorus:
G F E7
But if I was stronger
Am C F
You know I never would have hurt you that way
F Cmaj7
I fell into a hollow love
Bm Am G
And that's not the way that it's done
Fmaj7 E7 Am Cmaj7 Fmaj7 Cmaj7 Bm Am G
G Em Gm
There's nothing worse than a narcissist Working a disaster nurse
G Em A Cm
She ends up versus the goddamn center of the universe
Cm G
Who's always in the mood for love
D Cmaj7
Always in the mood Always in the mood, yeah
Chorus:
G F E7
But if I was stronger
Am C F
You know I never would have hurt you that way
F Cmaj7
I fell into a hollow love
Bm Am G
And that's not the way that it's done
Chorus:
G F E7
If I was stronger
Am C F
You know I never would have hurt you that way
F Cmaj7
I fell into a hollow love
Bm Am G
But that's not the way that it's done
Bm Am G
No that's not the way that it's done
Outro:
Fmaj7 E Am Cm D7
G Bm G Gmaj7
Home » The Minus 5 » Kunci Gitar The Minus 5 - Thats Not The Way That Its Done
Kunci Gitar The Minus 5 - Thats Not The Way That Its Done
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Minus 5 - Thats Not The Way That Its Done :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Minus 5 - Thats Not The Way That Its Done"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Minus 5 - Thats Not The Way That Its Done. Kategori Artis :
The Minus 5
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Minus 5 - Thats Not The Way That Its Done dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)