Intro: D
D G Em G Em
I've said it with silence I've said it real loud
C
From down underground
Em Am D7
Way down, from over the clouds
G Em G Em
So now I say nothing And this much is true
C Am G
What I don't believe means nothing, nothing to you
D G Em G Em
I shout from the mountains That nothing need last
C Em Am
Your mind is made up, made up
C D
From time's blistered past
G Em G Em
I can't hold a candle To crimes half-recalled
C Am G
What I don't believe means nothing, nothing at all
G C D
Can't you tell I won't fight anymore?
C D C
And you know it's not right You know it's not right
C D
If my tongue moves I bite down before
C D
You can tell how hard I've lied
G Em G Em
I won't bother knocking where I'll never get in
C Am D
I'm bound straight to hell for sure if omission's a sin
G Em G Em
I won't be the downfall of such miserable bliss
C Em Am G
What I don't believe goes something, something like this
Home » Minus 5 » Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - What I Dont Believe
Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - What I Dont Believe
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - What I Dont Believe :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - What I Dont Believe"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - What I Dont Believe. Kategori Artis :
Minus 5
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Minus 5 - What I Dont Believe dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)