Verse:
C
You claimed that I had several lovers
but I'm not that kind of girl
Dm
You say that I flirt around when we're out
But I would never do like that
C
You think that I've been fooling around
But I'm not that kind of girl
Dm
I know that you had
A lot of bad women
But I am not one of them
Chorus:
Am
So trust me
Em
Oh baby, just trust me
Am
Believe me
Em
Oh baby, believe me
Dm
Don't leave me
Am
Oh baby, don't leave me
F G Am
I'm not that kind of girl
Verse:
C
You think that I am playing tricks with your mind
But I'm not that kind of girl
Dm
You think that I love you only for your money
and not for the one you really are
C
but I promise you once and I promise you twice
that I'm not that kind of girl
Dm
I'm tired of the blame
Tired of the shame
I-I-I don't deserve it
Chorus:
Am
So trust me
Em
Oh baby, just trust me
Am
Believe me
Em
Oh baby, believe me
Dm
Don't leave me
Am
Oh baby, don't leave me
F G Am
I'm not that kind of girl
Interlude:
Am Em G Dm
Am Em G Dm
Hook:
F G Am
I'm not that kind of girl
F G Am
No, I'm not that kind of girl
Chorus:
Am
So trust me
Em
Oh baby, just trust me
Am
Believe me
Em
Oh baby, believe me
Dm
Don't leave me
Am
Oh baby, don't leave me
F G Am
I'm not that kind of girl
Outro:
F G Am
No, I'm not that kind of girl
F G Am
No, I'm not that kind of girl
F G Am
No, I'm not that kind of girl
Home » Miss Li » Kunci Gitar Miss Li - Not that kind of girl
Kunci Gitar Miss Li - Not that kind of girl
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Miss Li - Not that kind of girl :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Miss Li - Not that kind of girl"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Miss Li - Not that kind of girl. Kategori Artis :
Miss Li
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Miss Li - Not that kind of girl dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)