Intro:
G Bb C G D
Verse:
G Bb
I want you to know
C
I've got a handful of trouble
G D
in my lonely little trouble soul
G Bb
No, please don't go
Eb
But if you leave I'll understand
C
cause I'm not easy yes I know
Hook:
G
Cause I scream without a reason
Bb
And I act like you don't please me
C
And though I am a lucky lady
Eb D
I throw things around me like a little baby
Chorus:
G Bb
You could have it so much better without me
Eb C
You could have it so much better without me
Interlude:
G Bb C G D
Verse:
G Bb C
I give it up, I'll make it up to you,
G D
yes I would do anything to make it stop
G Bb
Cause boy I need you so
Eb C
So please please please don't ever let me go
Hook:
G
Cause I scream without a reason
Bb
And I act like you don't please me
C
And though I am a lucky lady
Eb D
I throw things around me like a little baby
Chorus:
G Bb
You could have it so much better without me
Eb C
You could have it so much better without me
Chorus:
G Bb
You could have it so much better without me
Eb C
You could have it so much better without me
Interlude:
G Bb C G D
G Bb C Eb7 D
Chorus:
G Bb
You could have it so much better without me
Eb C
You could have it so much better without me
Chorus:
G Bb
You could have it so much better without me
Eb C D
You could have it so much better without me
G Bb Eb C
Ooooh oooh yeah oh
Chorus:
G Bb
You could have it so much better without me
Eb C
You could have it so much better without me
Hook:
G
Cause I scream without a reason
Bb
And I act like you don't please me
C
And though I am a lucky lady
Outro:
G D
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
G Bb C G D G
Ooooh oooh oooh oh oh
Home » Miss Li » Kunci Gitar Miss Li - You Could Have It So Much Better Without Me
Kunci Gitar Miss Li - You Could Have It So Much Better Without Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Miss Li - You Could Have It So Much Better Without Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Miss Li - You Could Have It So Much Better Without Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Miss Li - You Could Have It So Much Better Without Me. Kategori Artis :
Miss Li
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Miss Li - You Could Have It So Much Better Without Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)